2007年5月18日 星期五

New place

I'm searchinging for a place that can start my new life journey.
The past was unbearable, and I would not stand to look back at it. I'll work in a elementary school befor long, and I've already made plans for the graduate school.

Although the future looks very doubtful, I'll never yield myself to difficulties. God will show me the way to success. :P

Two years ago, I encountered a boy on the Internet, he invited me to take a photo then my life was changed. I was in need of confidence at that time, but he is the only one can make me happy. He has great influence on my life and my family. .... If someone wants to know the detail, we'd better discuss this problem in private. Haaaa.... :)

Anyway, this place is my start and I want to live not just to exist.
Posted by Picasa

沒有留言: